Click and Collect Details
Buy on line and pick up from our shop McCambridge’s, 38/38 Shop Street. We will have your order packed and ready to go, so no hanging around. Tip – We open at 8am every morning (except Sunday, we do need a sleep-in) and Shop Street is open to traffic until 10am – so you can pull up right outside the shop for a quick pick up until 10am.
During December only there is also the option to pick up hamper orders from our warehouse in Ballybane Industrial Estate, from 9.30am until 4pm. There is parking directly outside and is a good option especially for anyone on the east side of the city.
- For Christmas Hampers, We need a minimum of 5 working days to process orders.
- At all other times, please allow a minimum of 3 working days for orders. Working days are Monday to Friday.
- For local deliveries around Galway City(see below), we deliver ourselves for a flat rate of €9. Locally delivered hampers are packaged in open wicker baskets, with cello wrap and a bow. Wine is delivered in boxes. Deliveries Monday to Friday, we do not deliver at the weekend. For December deliveries only, Monday – Saturday applies. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee specific delivery time and date due to the nature of us delivering ourselves. This especially applies during the peak Christmas season.
- We use DPD Couriers for all other deliveries. They are fast and reliable and normally deliver the following day as long as the order is ready by 10 am. We do not deliver at the weekend, except coming up to Christmas. Please note that the two weeks preceding Christmas are extremely busy and next day delivery cannot be guaranteed.
- National delivery charge is €9.50 per box to anywhere in Ireland or Northern Ireland. Each Additional Item is €7 Extra.
- Local Delivery Areas:
Cappagh Road / Knocknacarra
Two Mile Ditch
- Please note hampers for courier or ferry delivery are packed in gift boxes (not baskets) to ensure safe delivery.
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship outside Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Orders for collection must be collected from McCambridge’s, 38/39 Shop Street, Galway. During December only, orders can be collected from our warehouse, McCambridge’s, Brisbane House, Ballybane Industrial Estate, Galway by arrangement. Orders for collection do not incur a any extra charge(of course!)
In Ireland, it is illegal to sell alcohol to anyone under 18 years of age. Our acceptance of any order (wine or a hamper containing alcohol) is based on the purchaser being at least 18 years old.
Proof of age when we’re delivering alcohol
When we’re delivering wine we may request proof of age. So, to ensure hassle-free delivery, please help us out by:
- Making sure an adult can accept delivery of your order whether it’s your home or office address.
- Not taking any offence if we ask for ID
And if there’s an issue?
If there is an issue with your delivery, please contact us and we will work to get it resolved. We sincerely apologise for any under-estimation of age that may occur during a delivery, however flattering this may be to the recipient!
Visit DrinkAware.ie for the facts on under-age drinking.
PAYMENTS AND SECURITY
Payments – private and secure
Keeping your details secure and private is of paramount importance to us. We use Irish company, Realex Payments, to handle our online payment processing. Realex Payments is certified and approved and has been accredited with AIS (Account Information Security) by VISA. Realex process billions of euro per annum for thousands of merchants including some of the largest companies in Europe. So, when you buy your wine online from us, all your details are kept safe by the best online payment provider in Ireland or further afield.